Monday 16 May 2011

 So today, first day of the holidays...
I went to uni. ¬___¬
But all was not lost! I went charity shop shopping too!
 I bought this little house for £2 with all the little wooden people (AND CAT) inside
which I think I'm going to try and make into a necklace.
I was looking for something to put my loose change in all day and I can't
believe how perfect the little house was!
+a Parsley the Lion video!!! (for 50p)
I'm going to make jam sandwiches and watch it this evening.
SO PSYCHED.
I'm in the process of repainting my house at the moment.
If you have any ideas about what I should repaint it like, I'd love to hear them!
My main thoughts are 'cats in windows'...
 So I think today can be counted as a success!
Now off to make sandwiches! <3
-Mx

2 comments:

  1. You could make a gingerbread house? :) Love your blog, btw, Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Paint it like one you mean? Thats a cute ideaaaa....but now I actually want to make a proper gingerbread house!!! :O
    Thanks Christina. :]

    ReplyDelete