Monday 2 May 2011

 Ssh. Don't tell anyone but I didn't start my uni work until this morning.
I have been having so many luxurious days of friendship and rum that I almost mistook
the past two weeks for the Summer.
But alas, I should have been doing work.
Oh my, I really really should have.

 I woke up early and began work.
It feels nice to be making monsters again.
If there is such job as 'Head Monster Maker' I would definitely consider an application.


 For the interested few, this monster will go towards posters and invitations for my university's final show.
He's supposed to capture the essence of my course.
But really he just looks cool.

My final thought comes from the words of wisdom on the back of my ruler:

DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS.

Thanks ruler. Thruler.

No comments:

Post a Comment